Thursday 24 January 2013

BEYHIVE

Not content with Tumblr, putting a ring on it or being a Mum, Beyoncé has now turned her hand to blogging. Now I'm not particularly celeb obsessed (I found out about Taylor and Harry when it was already over), but I loved Beyoncé's Tumblr and I have a feeling I'm going to love the blog just as much, for the same reasons I love The Selby and The Coveteur. Who doesn't like a little nosy into other people's lives? Beyhive let's us in on what Bey (for I feel we are on nickname basis now) is watching (Beasts of the Southern Wild), hearing (Jessie Ware), wearing (Giraffe Walk shoes) and inspired by (Obama). Nice additions are a street style page curated by her stylist and a page dedicated to fan art.
Sign up and check it here





FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW ON PINTEREST FOLLOW ON INSTAGR.AM  @HARDTOCHASE

4 comments:

  1. I wonder how much of this is her blog rather than her PR team! ;) I don't follow celeb blogs, I'd rather find smaller blogs, they interest me much more than following the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder too to be honest but I like the content. There are a lot of rubbish smaller blogs too. I just follow what I like rather than worrying about where the crowd are going.

      Delete
  2. I really admire your sense of style

    ReplyDelete