Tuesday 16 October 2012

ASOS IN YOUR WORLD

Unless you've been living under a rock you'll already know that ASOS has just launched an exclusive range for Australia, pretty awesome idea if you ask me. Case in point - these are currently in my 'Save for Later' list which ought to be renamed, 'Saved for MUCH Later' because there is no way I'll be wearing anything like this for another 6 months here...



Cue Australia exclusive collection launch - and these bad boys will be in my shopping basket tomorrow (and here by the weekend for 10 bucks. What are you doing to me ASOS?). Much more suited to the circa 30 degrees we're enjoying in Sydney right now.



Last week I went to one of the three Sydney parties to celebrate the launch of the collection, where it was great to catch up with some familiar ASOS faces!



It might look like an ordinary wristband, but it was linked to my Facebook so whenever I had my photo taken, one scan and it went straight to my Facebook wall. Pretty staggering (and slightly scary in the wrong hands) technology!


Note to people launching anything ever, the best way to do it, is to take over an entire building with a video projection:


I wore ASOS obviously.

With DMs. The weather was being British that morning.

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW ON PINTEREST FOLLOW ON INSTAGR.AM  @HARDTOCHASE

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I am obviously really really late, but I can't believe you moved to Australia! I used to follow your blog maybe about a year ago, and you just followed me on Twitter and I instantly recognised you! I'm off to read about your life in Australia!! Hope you're well x

    ReplyDelete