Thursday 27 September 2012

OUTFIT POST: BOSTONS

In what some would call a moment of madness (my Mum, my bank manager) and others would call a moment of clarity (myself, my fashion friends), I treated myself to the Isabel Marant 'Bostons'. And I couldn't be more happy with my purchase! They are as comfortable as they look, whilst providing a bit of height (that I don't really need, but ya know).

I bought them from Net-a-Porter (Thanks Canned Fashion for the back in stock update) and I have to say their service is amazing! For £20 quid I had my shoes delivered to Australia 3 days after purchasing with the promise that if I changed my mind I could arrange a courier to COLLECT them from my address. Seriously, that is what I call customer service. PLUS they came wrapped in tissue paper with a big fat ribbon tied around the box (as you may have seen on Instagram).





Here's an outfit I wore them with soon after they arrived...
(oh incidently on the day they arrived I went to Westfield and ended up in this video. CRINGE)



Shirt dress by b-Store x ASOS, Leggings by American Apparel, Shoes by Isabel Marant

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW ON PINTEREST FOLLOW ON INSTAGR.AM  @HARDTOCHASE

1 comment:

  1. Love them. Watched the bid. Great for you. Dawn suitcase vignettes. Drop in. I'm following along.g with you.

    ReplyDelete