Wednesday 20 June 2012

OUTFIT POST

So here's what I wore last Friday to head out in Surry Hills (Tios and El Loco) and end up in GoodGod. I haven't posted any pics of myself recently but you can just about see my dip dye here and on the subject, I've found my hair dye of choice in Sydney (Directions Flamingo Pink). Which would be good news if it wasn't 17 bucks a pop. Ouch. Where is Paks of Dalston when you need it? Care packages of £2.99 hair dye welcomed.



Denim Jacket - ASOS
Necklace - LF Stores (NYC)
Skirt - MinkPink
Creepers - Underground



FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW ON PINTEREST FOLLOW ON INSTAGR.AM  @HARDTOCHASE

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    hard to chase but good to catch
    Spectacular! I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thanks a lot for the time taken to publish this post.

    ReplyDelete