Tuesday 19 June 2012

NEWTOWN

On Sunday I went out and about captured a couple of pictures of the area I'm currently living in. I've just found out I have a room in a unit in Surry Hills (and it has a pool, result!) so I'll be moving on at the end of the week, but I'm sure I'll be making frequent trips this way.


A couple of views of King Street..




Some great places to shop....Mag Nation as posted about before..


..and the famous Vinnies.


And places to eat...(mmm Thai mmmm Tacos and beer)


A little vintage store was having a closing down sale on Sunday and everything was $10. I picked up this super lairy but pretty amazing jacket!! Can't wait until it's a tiny bit warmer so I can wear it (or might just take my chances and freeze). I must have acclimatised as I can't believe I'm talking about 18 degrees like it's cold!






FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW ON PINTEREST FOLLOW ON INSTAGR.AM  @HARDTOCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment