Monday 21 March 2011

EMMA NISSIM

I try not to take plastic carrier bags when I'm shopping, so I'm growing quite a collection of my own canvas bags. A couple of weekends ago I was really happy to stumble upon Emma Nissim's gorgeous shop in Greenwich where I picked up a 'happy bag' for a mere 5 fiver. Who knew so much joy could come from a small canvas bag, but I can honestly say that when my day isn't going so well, that little red tag reminds me to just smile through it!

If you've never been to the shop then definitely do stop by if you're in Greenwich. Emma Nissim's screen printed garments are made from sustainable fabrics including bamboo and organic cotton. While I was there I picked up these cute penny farthing socks, here I go again with clashing bright orange and light pink! But when will bare leg weather ever arrive?

2 comments:

  1. That bag is cute, love the little happy tag - Just makes it :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're really pretty! I like!

    ReplyDelete