Sunday 5 December 2010

LILEE FOR ASOS MA}ke



You might remember I went to see LiLee's SS11 show not long ago and I am really excited to be able to talk about the launch of her collection for ASOS. As part of their commitment to supporting new and emerging designers, ASOS have launched ASOS MA}ke, a mentoring intiative which sees selected graduates (one womenswear, one menswear) from LCF's prestigious MA course, working closely with ASOS to produce a capsule collection. LiLee's 11 piece collection is inspired by the strength of women and characterised by the amazing french rope technique she uses to create structure and flatter the female form. The beautiful imagery speaks for the collection itself.






The full range is available to buy here. The silk blouse with lace sleeves is on its way to me now, can't wait for my package tomorrow!

Images from ASOS.com obvs

1 comment:

  1. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

    ReplyDelete