Sunday 18 October 2009

A MOMENT OF GRACE

"That was a stroke of genius on my side I think. I turned the cameras on you. And it just came to me, like I was walking along the corridor and I was like 'oh my god they're looking at my rack again, I can't'...Hang on a minute. I'll teach them"
Grace Codddington in The September Issue



I watched The September Issue again this evening and it's true what everyone has said, Grace Coddington really is the star of the show. I love her and her work!







Styling - Grace Coddington.
Photography - Steven Meisel
Images from style.com

6 comments:

  1. I just watched that yesterday, shes amazing isn't she! Her 20s photos were so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasnt that movie brilliant. The issue is just spectacular too, I look through it so much... it's a novel

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you, she was the star and is so amazing and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh why i didn't see that movie yet?
    Love dresses here, especially the powdery pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaaaamazing, I love grace's visions. It's a shame Anna cut one of the most beautiful photos from this editorial.

    ReplyDelete