Wednesday 18 March 2009

MARCH WISH LIST

Money is an issue right now, so I am going to have to window shop via Polyvore for the rest of the month.



1. Polka Dot Sheer Tights, ASOS. I am on my second pair of these, they're so damned delicate. 2. Cycling Shorts. Ok I already have these too. I just need the sun to come out for long enough to raise the temperature. 3. Chain Necklace, Topshop. Still looking for chains (and some time) to recreate this myself. 4. Lace Body, Topshop. 5. The Mountain Wolf Tee, ASOS. 6. Denim Shirt, Topshop. This on is sold out but I'm stil looking for the perfect denim shirt. 7. Mini Pocket Tank, Alexander Wang. No further comment necessary. 8. 'Girl about town' lipstick, M.A.C. I stalked three shops on NYE to find it sold out everywhere. Finally bought it in Selfridges on Tuesday. 9. Lace Bandeau Bra, Urban Outfitters. 10. Something Pastel Shorts. I really want these in the pale blue rather than the grey. Maybe the grey too. 11. Bumblebee necklace, Alex Monroe. 12. Military Boots, All Saints. To be worn with all of the above.

6 comments:

  1. Mm, I want that bandeau. Do you own any already? I always though they were genius but possibly unsupportive.

    Also, hello! Have been following your blog for a while so thought I should comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a.wang top love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bee! I bought the bandeau bra from ASOS it is not very supportive. I bought it in pink and I wear it over a normal strapless bra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh all so good. My friend has that wolf shirt its fierce

    ReplyDelete
  5. our bleach denim shirt is due soon!!! cmon nat - stick to asos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha Michelle, I ended up buying the Topman version!! (still will prob buy the asos one too!!)

    ReplyDelete