Sunday 22 February 2009

NEW YORK

Alexander Wang always marks the beginning of Fashion Month for me, who can forget the orange bubble shorts, pink blazer and studded crop top combo from S/S 08? This year the man of the moment, once again did not disappoint. What excited me the most was the array of legwear on show - cut out, mock croc, studded and cropped leggings and CYCLING SHORTS. When I first heard at some point last year that cycling shorts were making their comeback I much to everyone around me's surprise/dismay, eagerly awaited them on the high street and I now have my pair tucked away in my wardrobe ready for the first day of summer weather. Everyone thought I was mad but now Wang has sent cycling shorts down the runway, I might not be the only one who dares to bare!




Images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment