Monday 20 October 2008

NYLON!

Is it me or has Nylon been disappearing from our (British) shelves lately? Yesterday I wandered into my parents local Whsmith looking for the fashion section and throwing a glance over to the Arts and Crafts section, I was surprised to spot two copies of Nylon sandwiched between Wallpaper* and Popular Patchwork Magazine! True story. Maybe that's why I haven't been able to find it?



It's true that Nylon isn't what it was, but I can't complain about this issue which includes some of my favourite ladies Zooey, Daisy and Alexa! (I could definitely have done without the pages of Cory and Peaches though. I watched Peaches' show on MTV last night, then I watched the repeat 3 hours later. It was like a car crash, I couldn't tear myself away from the sheer awfulness).

Speaking of Alexa, the Life in a Day article in The Times left me completely confused. She is taking the piss right?

3 comments:

  1. I've not been able to find it in WH Smith or Borders lately. It's not what it used to be but Daisy, Alexa and Zooey sounds like a pretty good roll call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so it's not just me!
    This is the October issue so it's a bit out of date. Though the H&M doesn't even have 'trend' here, so I was really surprised to find it at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree with you...there wasn't enough of the people i wanted to see (coco, isabelle, alexa) and too much of the people i don't want to see (the geldofs: uughh)!

    ReplyDelete